Escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy a relaxed and welcoming stay at our luxury eco friendly ‘Lakeside Lodge’. Boasting a private hot tub and picturesque views this is the perfect retreat whichever season you chose to stay!
Book the Lakeside Lodge via our exclusive partner Dorset Hideaways
Our luxury lodge is contemporary in style, and light filled throughout, with a spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting area with a modern wood burning stove. Large double sliding doors lead out to the deck, the hot tub and lakeside grounds, teaming with wildlife. The beautifully furnished accommodation provides flexible living with two ground floor double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, and on the first floor is a twin children’s bedroom and a colourful den and playroom with day bed, both off a bright landing with a desk/study area.
Guests can enjoy relaxing in the hot tub on the deck whilst gazing at the wildlife in and around the lake, or enjoy an alfresco meal or picnic watching the resident geese and ducks swim by. There are numerous species of fish within this special protected lake which can only be used by a few privileged Dorset Springs members, and guests will be able to watch should a catch be made by a lucky fisherman! Lakeside Lodge is ideally situated for those looking for a special break in a superb and unique location, whilst also being well placed for trips to nearby Wimborne, Poole, Bournemouth or Dorchester. The Jurassic Coast, the Isle of Purbeck, Corfe Castle and Studland are all within easy reach. Stroll along to the centre of the village of Sturminster Marshall where there is a local shop and pub, and there are many neighbouring charming Dorset villages to explore, making Lakeside Lodge a perfect base for your Dorset adventure.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request (please bring your own cot linen).
- Please note that some of the grounds belong to a neighbouring property with part of the access track shared with six private caravan pitches.
- Children must be supervised at all times when outside, due to the close proximity to the lakes.
- Strictly no fishing, swimming or boating permitted on the lakes.
- Please note that internet access is offered at this property for recreational purposes only and is not meant for business use or streaming. Speed/service may vary depending on the package obtained by the owner which is provided to guests free of charge. Should guests experience difficulties or loss of use, neither the owner nor Dorset Hideaways will be held responsible.